SHIP & TERMINAL OPERATIONS MONITORING
August 26th-28th 2020 - Online
1. Provide a common understanding on the operation of ships in the Port /Terminal performance of the ship while in port and how the method of supervision.
2. Provide an understanding of the principles of safe operation of the Special Portsand secure appropriate international standards for port operators and personnel involved in the transfer of cargo handling operations.
3. Improve the ability to calculate the number of vessels operated needs, as well as communications ship - shore in English related to the charge transfer activity.
4. Setting up the operating team of competent and responsible in implementing the operational management systems in particular areas of special terminal and ship management
Training objectives, After this training, participants will:
1. Know and understand how the principles of the transport of goods by ship, which carried between ports in the country and outside the country.
2. Understand and appreciate the shipping process, namely the work done in the commercial business environment such as transportation by ship, werehousing,stevedooring, customs clearance / freight forwarding.
3. Understand the operation of the Port and how the competency standards andassessments required in the management of specific Terminal and Tankerreference to international standards (Quality System standards) as demanded by the service user.
4. Know the International and National Regulation and Code of practice of inter-related industries in particular terminal operations and massive car
5. Know and understand the performance measures used for port terminals and vessel of various types of freight cargo ships.
6. Understand the requirements and means of mooring equipment and other facilities needed in the activities of mooring - unmooring / berthing - unberthing.
7. Understand the Port Terminal Constraint for boats, the world tanker market as one of the causes of the excesses of laytime.
8. Understand the responsibilities of each party (Owner MPA, Pencharter andTerminal) which became the main terminal load.
9. Understanding the importance of log book recording the activities of the ship.
10. Understanding ship agency tasks in the field.
11. Understand the terms & communicate in English (marine terminology)