Accounts Payable, Receivable, and Material Control Accounting in Oil and Gas Upstream Operation
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Material Control Accounting in Oil and Gas Upstream Operation
August 12th-14th, 2015 - Yogyakarta
This three-day intensive and practical program is designed to enhance participants knowledge of understanding the transaction, process, report and daily practices of Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable and Material Control Accounting. Particular emphasis will be placed on the structure and mechanism of the transaction and report to each respective areas and participants will be encouraged to have a strong understanding by actively involved during the discussion so that they can apply back in their workplace.
- Familiarize with key transaction, techniques, practices, and terminology of accounts payable, accounts receivable and material control accounting practices.
- The knowledge advancement by of essential accounts payable, accounts receivable and material control accounting applied concept.
- Learn how to apply the concepts and techniques that will impact your productivity and effectiveness in your daily works in those areas.
Benefits for attending the course:
- Understand the day-to-day operation of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and control related to Material Accounting.
- Learn how to process invoices, so the payment to vendors could be executed as scheduled to enhance company's cash flow without degrading company's reputation.
- Learn how to administer, to collect and control the company's receivable.
- Learn how to administer and control the usage of materials to support the operation.
Who Should Attend
Accountants, Supervisors, Auditors, Planning & Budgeting Staffs, Business Support Staffs, Exploration and Operation Staffs, and Other professional wish to refresh and extend their knowledge and skills in those areas.
- Invoice processing
- Commitment Control/Retention
- Prepaid for Fuel Purchase
- Back Charges to Third Parties
- Employee Expense Account
- Receivables from Partners
- Prepaid Expenses
- Aging Analysis
- VAT Invoices
- Write Off
- Inventory costing methods
- Material Transfers
- Physical Inventory
- Write Off
Post a Comment