MATERIALS MANAGEMENT, PROCESS, AND CONTROL IN UPSTREAM PETROLEUM OPERATION
(Start from the purchasing process down to charging to operating costs)
November 20th -22nd 2013 – Padma Hotel Bandung
This course is designed to help participants to understand management of materials, which start from the purchasing process down to charging to operating costs. Detailed of steps of managing and control of materials will be elaborated including how to record in the company books as well as to charge in its operating cost, to ensure the participants get a comprehensive understanding.
By attending this course, participants are expecting to get a working knowledge related to materials management which in the end will provide the company with the excellent opportunity for cost reduction and control.
- Supply Chain Management in Oil & Gas industry
- Objectives and Business Process
- Principles for Supply Chain
- Vendor Selection
- General Purchase
- Project Purchase
Stock Control, Verification and Maintenance
- Accounts Payable and Cash Disbursement
- Material Transfers
Charging to Operating Costs
- Capital Inventory
- Non Capital Inventory
General Discussion of Current Issues
· Presentations, active participation through group discussions, case studies
· Highly interactive lecture
· Experiential learning
- Administration Staffs
- Professionals in the company who want to get a comprehensive understanding of Materials Management aspects.