HAZARD AND OPERABILITY STUDY ( HAZOPS ) TRAINING COURSE
HAZOPS is one of some significant, systematic and valuable methods to implement critical assessment, evaluation and examination of process and engineering of both new and old processing plant installations. HAZOP Studies have become the cornerstone of today’s process safety in design and modification work. HAZOP Studies provide an effective way of reviewing plant interaction both in the offshore and onshore industries and have become standard across many industries and accepted by world-wide regulatory bodies. Knowledge and effective participation in HAZOPS are becoming a necessity for Project, Process Design, Safety and Operational personnel.
The main focus of this course is to develop and understanding of HAZOPS, its methodology and its place within the overall process design and safety management, and to identify the roles of the HAZOPS Team Leader and Participants/Members. These will be achieved by through a powerful combination of case studies, group discussions, presentations and interactive workshops. After attending this training course, the participants will be able to :
Ø Understand and familiar with the HAZOPS Concepts and Methods
Ø Understand and familiar about Risk Management
Ø Understand and implement Hazard Identification (HAZID) & Hazard Analysis (HAZAN) and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
Ø Conduct HAZOPS effectively and efficiently.
- Introduction to HAZOPS and its advantage over other types of Safety Review.
- HAZOPS Role in Safety Management ; and Introduction to Risk Management
- HAZOPS Methodology
- HAZOPS Review – what’s involved/
- Participants’s Role
- Responsibilities of HAZOPS Leader or Chairman
- HAZOP Reporting and Follow-Up
- HAZID and HAZAN Reviews ; Hazards in Process Industry
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Workshops/Case Studies/Group Discussions/Group Presentations
- Pre-Test, Post-Test and Course Evaluation
COURSE INSTRUCTOR / FACILITATOR : Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc.M
COURSE LANGUAGE : Bahasa Indonesia
HANDOUTS LANGUAGE : Bahasa Indonesia and English
Project Design Engineers, Process Engineers, Production/Operations Engineers or Supervisors or Superintendents or Managers, Electrical & Instrument Engineers, Piping Engineers, Safety Engineers , and anyone who has to involve in HAZOPS.